What you need to know about KMTC E-Learning Mobile app It is possible to access the KMTC E-Learning platform on your smart phone. You can do so by accessing it via the browser installed on your phone or via the Moodle app. When using the Moodle app, there are more functionality as we shall see in the next section.
For the browser option, you do not need to install anything. You access the e-learning platform the same way you access any other website via your mobile phone. For the app option, do the following:
- Go to Google’s Play Store or Apple’s App Store
- Search and install Moodle.
- Upon completion of the installation process, click open
- Select the preferred option. If you are a student (Learner) or if you are a lecturer (Educator).
- Click next and type in the following configurations
- Your Site: http://elearning.kmtc.ac.ke
- Click on “Connect to your site” button
- Key in your given username and password. NB: Contact email@example.com if you do not have login details.
- You will get to your homepage.